QGM Hollow Block Making Machine (QT10)
|FOB Price:||US $65,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $65,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Standard Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QT10
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Vibration Molding
- Machining Process: Brick Production Line
- Specification: QT10
- HS Code: 80407090
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Trademark: QGM
- Origin: China
BIG FIVE ADVANTAGES OF QGM AUTOMATIC BLOCK MAKING MACHINES
Our machines, with harmonic cooperation between mechanical, electrical and hydraulic machines functions, guarantee a reliable and high output production of concrete products.
1. Use Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen, use Schneider and Omron relays and contactors.
A. Siemens PLC, with great adaptability, guarantees the stability and reliability of the machine
B. Visualization touch screen, with easy operation.
C. High-quality electrical components from Schneider and Omron.
2. Use Frequency Conversional Control Technology, which controls the block making:
A. Frequency Conversion Control: Guarantees the precise and parallel movement between tamper head and mould, protects the products from transfiguration; Increases the production rate by improving the vibrating efficiency;
B. Controls the instantaneous start and stop of the motors, to protect the motor from over-heating caused by constant working
C. Power saving: 30%
3. Use Double high-dynamic Proportional/Directional Valves to automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure
A. Buffer the hydraulic cylinder, to protect the cylinder from damage caused by inertia
B. Guarantee production stability.
4. 360° Multi-Shaft Rotating and Compulsory Feeding:
A. Speedy and rotating feeding, with uniform mixing, to make sure that the density and intensity of the products are guaranteed;
B. This uniform feeding is applicable for different kinds of raw materials and moulds;
5. Use heat treatment on moulds and main parts of the machines:
A. Heavy duty machine structure and wear resistant moulds;
B. The hardness reaches up to HRC 52-58;
C. Greatly improves the using lifetime of the machine by 50%
1) Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.
A. Visualization screen with easy operation;
B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
C. Dynamic display of the systems status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
D. Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via teleservice.
2) Uses high-dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; Uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3) Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
4) Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, and improves the vibrating efficiency;
5) Uses double-line aero vibration-proof system, which reduces the vibrating force on the mechanical parts, improves the using lifetime of the machine, and reduces the noise;
6) High-precision guide bearings are used to assure the precise movement between the tamper head and the mould.
7) Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.
|Main Technical Specifications|
|Production per Mould:||4 pcs/mould (Standard Block: 400x200x200mm)|
|24 pcs/mould (Solid Block: 240x115x53mm)|
|12 pcs/mould (Hollow Block: 240x115x90mm)|
|14 pcs/mould (Holland Brick: 200x100x60-80mm)|
|Cycle Time:||15-20 seconds|
|Production per Day (8 Working Hours):||Hollow Block (400x200x200mm): 5000 pcs|
|Solid Block (240x115x53mm): 24000 pcs|
|Hollow Block (240x115x90mm): 12000 pcs|
|Holland Brick (200x100x60-80mm): 14000 pcs|
|Vibrating Frequency:||3300 rolls/minute|
|Vibrating Force:||50 KN|
|Motors Power:||25.5 KW|
|Gross Weight:||about 7T|
|Raw Materials:||crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes....|
|Applied Products:||concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.|
|Applied Fields:||widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc|