Interlock paving machine
Main Technical Specifications
Production per Mould:
6 PCS/mould (Standard Block: 400x200x200mm)
30 PCS/mould (Solid Block: 240x115x53mm)
15 PCS/mould (Interlock Paver: 225x112.5x60mm)
21 PCS/mould (Holland Brick: 200x100x60-80mm)
Production per Day (8 Working Hours):
Hollow Block (400x200x200mm): 8640-11520 PCS
Solid Block (240x115x53mm): 43200-57600 PCS
Interlock Paver (225x112.5x60mm): 17280-21600 PCS
Holland Brick (200x100x60-80mm): 2419230240 PCS
Vibrating Force: 60 KN
Motors Power: 30 KW
Machine Dimensions: 9680x2800x2800mm
Pallet Size: 850x680mm
Gross Weight: About 7.5T
Crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.
Concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.
Widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc.
Main Technical Features:
1) Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.
A. Visualization screen with easy operation;
B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
C. Dynamic display of the systems status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
D. Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via teleservice...
2) Uses high-dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; Uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3) Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
4) Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, and improves the vibrating efficiency;
5) Uses double-line aero vibration-proof system, which reduces the vibrating force on the mechanical parts, improves the using lifetime of the machine, and reduces the noise;
6) High-precision guide bearings are used to assure the precise movement between the tamper head and the mould;
7) Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.